Last updated on October 12th, 2023 at 06:37 am
Cross-platform mobile application development is fantastic, and the prime advantage is cost-effective app development. Some technologies promise the best results regarding where React Native is top-notch technology. But the only quest is –
How do I hire React Native developer?
To find the answer, we have created this blog that will help you find out the best React Native app developers for hire for cross-platform app development. By reading this blog, you will go through some key steps that will help a lot.
The react-native mobile app development is a revolution in the app industry and is great for potential clients who want their work to be done quickly. To hire react native developer is not that easy as one needs to check the skill sets and experience to hire the perfect one for the company.
React native has become the fastest growing technology for developing Android and iOS apps. With so many highly developed and still developing companies, it becomes tedious and time-consuming to decide who can fulfill your requirements.
Before deep-diving into the blog, it is also important to find out whether React Native is good for development or not.
Is React Native Enough for App Development in 2023?
The technology can be changed overnight; even if you do not know when you finish this blog, the technology will remain the same, or something new will be launched after an hour. But the best point is that there is long-term scope for React Native cross-platform app development.
In 2022, it will also remain the pioneering technology for platform-independent app development for professional purposes. The best part is that it remains fantastic in developing highly interactive apps, including responsive UI/UX and compatibility with platforms such as Android and iOS.
The major advantages of using this technology are :
- Cost-effective app development
- Cross-platform compatibility
- Fast mobile application development
- Fast Reloading
- Works fantastic for both platforms, i.e., Android and iOS
- Easy for learning and use
- Easy app up-gradation And many more.
Some users also ask on the internet whether React Native is good for 2022 or not?
For supporting it, here are some facts and figures that you can consider to hire React Native app developers.
- There are 24.5 million software developers active worldwide, and 40% of developers use React Native for app development.
- More than 9000 top worldwide brands use it, and Facebook is one of them.
- The React Native community size is quite long.
- In terms of most wanted frameworks, it has a stronghold in the list of top-10 mobile app development frameworks in 2022.
- It is the front-runner in the job market as there is considerable demand for React Native app developers for hire in the market.
These facts and figures prove that this framework is the best to develop the app in 2022 and hiring React Native app developers for mobile app development is advantageous. A business can leverage this trend by having a professional mobile app with cost-effectiveness.
What You Must Look Before to Hire React Native Developer?
To hire react native developer requires a very keen observance of every little thing of the candidate. If the right candidate is chosen, it will certainly help the company from any sort of fuss in the future. The design of a simple to use and completely bug-free App requires the perfect hands behind it. The development unit has its hard work behind these kinds of developments.
Before commencing the hiring process, one needs to actually identify the requirements of his company, like whether you need a react native developer for a web application or a mobile app. This is equally important as it impacts development due to varying skill sets.
For the mobile application development company, a developer that is to be hired is to have some requirements like:-
- Must be familiar with the CSS pre-processors like SASS and LESS.
- Knowledge of front-end CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation is required
- Should have good knowledge of React.js development
- Must have a good experience in Unit Testing with React Testing Tools like Karma or Jest
What Qualities Must A React Native App Developer Have?
In order to hire an app developer for your mobile application development you need to choose someone who is
- Scalable and reliable in service
- Who has a good understanding of developing business apps.
- Previously served in the same domain.
- Those who are able to provide innovative solutions.
- Who is capable of communicating in a common language.
- Who has the presence of mind related to national, international, and global matters.
Before selection, you need to visit and take out more information about them by visiting their profiles and meeting their clients for whom they have worked earlier in order to know the best of the person you would be hiring.
The Key Benefits Of App Development Using React Native
- Helps in developing apps faster than recompiling.
- Helps in reloading the app instantly
- With hot reloading, one can run new code while retaining the application state.
- React native combines smoothly with components written in Objective-C, Java or Swift.
- It is also easy to build part of the app to React Native and part of the app using the native code directly.
- React uses the same fundamental UI building blocks as regular iOS and the various Android apps.It’s the technology that shapes the market!
The Do’s & Dont’s While Hiring React Native App Developers
Hiring a dedicated React Native app developers is always the best choice if you want to get a good, dependable, and professional programmer to build your application. However, there are some things you need to know before making a decision. In simple terms, it would best to focus on do’s and dont’s while hiring a react native app developer.
- Hiring someone who has relevant knowledge about the various iPhone language, iOS developments, and frameworks and also about the emerging technologies.
- Hiring a developer who not only codes well but also has good experience in the field of design, testing parts of the app and also usability.
- Selecting a developer who has great experience in the field of development and a good portfolio
- Looking for a developer that communicates regularly and has good experience in finding the right revenue streams.
- Pricing criteria should never be prioritized over anything. This must be used as the last thing to decide on.
- Assessing out all the three extraordinary ROIs, not going only with the easy ROI. In order to receive efficiency one needs to evaluate all the three ROIs-simple ROI, effectivity ROI, and risk Aversion ROI.
- Never believe in selecting offshore developers who lack the required resources and documentation.
- Do not waste time on companies and candidates who have less knowledge about their domain and do not furnish your company with proper documentation.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire React Native Developer?
From the costing point of view, the cost of hiring a React Native developer varies from company to company. It all depends on how much you can afford and how much time you want to spend on finding an appropriate person for the job.
Although if we go through the cost range of app development via hiring React Native mobile app developers, then it may cost you around $10,000- $40,000 for a basic version of the app. On the other hand, suppose you want to hire dedicated react native developers or hire mobile app developers on an hourly basis, then it can cost you $20-$100+ depending on the work.
Here you also need to look into the factors that affect the cost of hiring React Native app developers, which are the following:
#1. Size of Application
The size of the application or size of the app can be categorized into three, which are –
- Small Apps
- Medium Size Apps
- Large Size Apps
It works like the number of sections decides the size of the app. So, whatever size, you need to spend the money accordingly to develop it. For example, large-sized apps come with complex back-end and large front-end, so more time and money is required than small or medium apps. The cost range can also go near around $70,000-$100,000 approx.
#2. Mobile App Complexity
Mobile applications features and functionalities decide the complexity. The backbone of any mobile app is its features that are the same applied to the react native app development. As same as the size, the app’s complexity can also divide into three categories –
- low complexity
- Medium Complexity
- High Complexity
According to the app’s complexity, the hiring cost will be affected. You can understand it as suppose you need a very basic app with few features; then, you can hire less experienced developers at a low price. But, if you need a fully functional and feature-laden app, then the hiring will be accordingly, and it may cost you more.
#3. Hiring or Engagement Model
The hiring or engagement model is one of the factors that affect the cost to hire dedicated developers. The engagement models can be categorized into the following:
- Project-Based Hiring: It can be done when you know your requirements very well.
- Time-Based Hiring: When you know how much time it will take to develop any segment of the app, you can go for time-based hiring.
- Hire Dedicated Developers: When you are only concerned about the final outcome, it does not matter to you how much time it will take to develop the app. Then it would be best to hire the developers delicately.
It is a universal truth that if you need more experienced developers, then you have to pay accordingly. Hiring more experienced developers from a mobile app development company may cost you more, but the results will be best and more than expectations.
So overall, a business must look at the current climate of technology prevailing and the target audience, and how the people actually see and use these apps and accordingly hire the React Native developers for their mobile application development requirement. Hiring a developer is never an easy task; this article will provide you with some ease while hiring a professional and quality developer.
Naveen Khanna is the CEO of eBizneeds, a company renowned for its bespoke web and mobile app development. By delivering high-end modern solutions all over the globe, Naveen takes pleasure in sharing his rich experiences and views on emerging technological trends. He has worked in many domains, from education, entertainment, banking, manufacturing, healthcare, and real estate, sharing rich experience in delivering innovative solutions.