Australian Cruise Group
Australian Cruise Group (ACG) is Sydney’s premier cruise company and largest dining cruise operator on Sydney Harbour. ACG has earned a stellar reputation accrued over 30 years of experience in the cruising industry. They own, operate and manage 5 luxury vessels on Sydney Harbour under three brands: Magistic Cruises, Sydney Showboats and Clearview Cruises.
Australian Cruise Group were handling bookings via an Agent portal that wasn’t user friendly and users faced a lot of issues while setting up cruises, users, reports. There was a need to replace the existing system for Agents and build two parallel systems, one for customers so that they can make cruise bookings on their own and other for Call center who can make bookings on behalf of calling customers.
- The previous ACG platform was built on Web forms Technology and had to be switched to latest and more robust MVC model. Following tasks were executed to accomplish this.
- Migrated existing code to latest MVC architecture, migrated existing database and features into new technology and implemented new features and modules including Customer portal and Call center portal.
- A stable web based version of the product was delivered for greater market reach, backed with robust architecture to enable high performance.
- All the three portals were built with a responsive design to cater to users operating through smart phones, tablets.
- The delivered product quality and efficiency resulted in long term association with the client. Subsequently, we have been associated with the client on various other software projects.
- UI of the new solution provided ease to user while making the booking.
- The new solution has made Agents and call center team’s life very easy while generating bookings, responding to their clients.
- Since the new solution is Mobile responsive, users can access the application anywhere and anytime.
- Generation of on-demand/scheduled reports that helps in data analytics.
- Increase in number of sales through Agents and call centers in last 3 years by 40%
We are proud of our ongoing relationship with Australian cruise.
Established in 2002 eBizneeds specialize in building and maintaining Web Applications, Commercial software products, eCommerce Solutions, Process solutions and developing mobile applications. Working with clients in a wide range of industries we provide an end-to-end service from initial system concept to ongoing support once their software solution is up and running.
To have an obligation free chat about your project, please get in touch.
Email – email@example.com