Take your e-commerce store to the next level with Magento e-commerce extensions & integrations
If you’re looking for that ‘wow factor’ that sets your store apart from your competition, incorporating extensions and plugins for Magento into your theme is a simple way to make a great impact. Not only can extensions add impressive visual features, increase the user experience and win over potential customers, but add comprehensive functionality specific to your business requirements that will help you manage your online store with greater ease and efficiency. Our Magento extension developers at eBizneeds are here to discuss what direction you’d like to take your e-commerce store and create a Magento extension to suit your needs.
There are thousands of ready-made integrations and extensions available and ready to install into your Magento e-commerce store, but it’s paramount that they are installed correctly and comprehensively tested. Incorrect installation can lead to dramatic consequences that can negatively affect the security and functionality of your Magento website. eBizneeds not only offer efficient installations, but also specialise in the
Some of the extensions and integrations commonly used by our clients include but are not limited to:
- Magento help desk extension, with support ticket extension – give your customers who have problems, queries and issues a ticket number so they know what stage of resolution the issue is at
- Magento follow up email extension – this allows you to send emails from Magento, including follow up emails on abandoned carts
- Magento accounting integration including accounting software and accounting extension – Make your bookwork and accounts more streamlined and manageable
- Magento pricing extensions and shipping integrations
- Magento email marketing extensions – Incorporating a mailchimp extension or using Campaign Monitor for example is essential to create a Magento mailing list
- Magento inventory management, making it easier for you to manage stock
- Magento custom reports extension and analytics to understand how your online store is working
- Magento live chat extension – use a chat plugin to talk to your visitors live and in real-time
- Magento POS integration – a point of sale extension is the only way you can create sales for your business. Choosing the best POS for Magento helps streamline your transactions, avoids double data entry, and will synchronise your inventory quickly.
- Create a custom form in Magento – a contact form is convenient and user-friendly, making your brand more approachable to your consumers
- Magento ERP (enterprise resource planning) integration and solutions – streamline your processes and information across your entire e-commerce store with an ERP extension
If you have an idea for specialised website functionality, custom Magento plugins or addons might be the right step. Contact one of our specialist Magento developers at eBizneeds to discuss your needs. We are experts in Magento extension customisations and have created custom Magento plugins for companies large and small since Magento was founded..Get in touch today to discuss the many extensions for Magento we can provide or develop!