Integrations are the best way to add invaluable functionality to your website.
With the dynamic evolution of technology, it can be easy for a websites functionality to date quickly. This turns a website that was once fresh and current into something common or even redundant. The ability to add integrations into content management system’s (CMS) has changed the way in which website owners can keep their website up to date while adding advanced technology that helps make their online business stronger.
Whether it be integrating an email marketing platform to enable you to build your email list, accounting functionality into your e-commerce store to aid in managing your financials, social media accounts into your blogs or sidebar to build your following, or a live chat option to take your sales process to the next level, we are here to help. These are just a few of the many web integrations that our expert developers at eBizneeds specialise in.
Why agencies are essential when integrating new software.
There are many tutorials available online that explain how you can integrate new functionality yourself, however this is something we strongly recommend leaving to the experts. What the people who write these tutorials don’t tell you, is that no two websites are the same so no one can predict how one will react when new software is installed. Every website has been built differently by different people and has different combinations of plugins, integrations, coding, css and more that when combined can clash with each other. Integrations that are not installed correctly can break websites to the point where they are only recoverable from using a recent backup – if you have one. This can mean extensive downtime and a great financial impact to your core income stream.
Our top team of experts can suggest the best integration for your needs based on how your website is already built. We then go to great lengths to ensure that the installation process runs as smoothly as possible and have the experience and knowledge to act quickly should anything begin to look wrong.
Once the integration is complete, we perform a rigorous testing process to ensure that the rest of your website is still functional. Imagine if your contact form no longer submitted messages or your payment gateway failed. We test your entire website to ensure integrations haven’t disrupted your websites functionality and are here to fix any issues that may arise.
What integrations can eBizneeds offer?
Some of our most popular integrations include, but are not limited to:
- Shipping integrations for Magento, WooCommerce & more
- Shopping integrations including Magento & WooCommerce
- Shopping feed integrations including eBay and Amazon
- Newsletter integrations including Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor & more
- Social media integrations for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube a more
- Payment gateway integrations including XYZ
- Help center integrations including XYZ
- CRM and POS integrations including XYZ
- Blog integrations including WordPress and custom solutions
- Calendar & booking integrations for accommodation & similar industries
- Live chat integrations for the platform of your choice
- Accounting integrations including Myob, Xero, Quickbooks
- Google integrations for Analytics, Adwords, Merchant Centre
- Magento integrations
- e-commerce integrations
- WordPress integrations and more.
Our agency are also specialised in website design and development, so if you’re thinking about building a website from scratch, be sure to get in touch with our team to discuss how incorporating website integrations into your build can save you time and money long term. We offer our services to companies Australia wide from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Darwin and Hobart. Contact us today!